Welcome to The Revive Boutique
The following terminology applies to these Terms of Service, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms of service. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of . Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, The Revive Boutique and/or it’s licensors possess the intellectual property rights for all factual on The Revive Boutique. All intellectual property rights are kept. You may view and/or print pages from www.thereviveboutique.in for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms of service.
You must not:
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from www.thereviveboutique.in
- Republish material from www.thereviveboutique.in
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from www.thereviveboutique.in
Rearrange content from The Revive Boutique (unless content is precisely made for rearrangement).
7. Intellectual Property Ownership and Right of Use
7.1 All intellectual property rights, e.g. copyrights, patents, models, trademarks, designs, know-how and all proprietary and/or commercial rights and trade secret tools, rights, documentations, etc., regarding the Products, are owned by The Revive Boutique or its licensor(s). No transfer or other permit of rights is given to Customer/User, unless clearly stated in script. This put on even if Products have been precisely intended, developed or complied for Customer.
7.2 Customer may not, nor may enable and/or allow third parties to copy, display or distribute any Products, without The Revive Boutique’s prior approval.
Liability and Limitation of Damages
The Revive Boutique disclaims any and all responsibility or liability in relation to The Revive Boutique’s products, neither The Revive Boutique nor its officers or affiliates may be held liable whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), or any other form of liability for any claim, damage, or loss, (and customer hereby waives any and all such claims or causes of action), arising from or relating to all such products.
In no event shall The Revive Boutique, its affiliates or its licensors be liable, however, caused and whether arising under contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), product liability or any other form of liability, for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, or any loss of income, business, sales, profits (whether actual or anticipated), loss of or corruption to data, or interruption of business.
Notwithstanding anything else in this agreement to the contrary, The Revive Boutique’ aggregate liability for all claims of any kind shall not exceed the total paid by customer for the products in connection to which the damaging event occurred.
The limitations on The Revive Boutique’ liability above shall apply whether or not The Revive Boutique, its employees, licensors or its affiliates have been advised of the possibility of such losses or damages arising.
If any provision of these Terms, the Agreement or any other agreement between the Parties, is held to be null, void or otherwise ineffective or invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, (i) such provision shall be deemed to be restated to reflect as nearly as possible the original meaning of the terms or agreement in accordance with applicable law, and (ii) the remaining terms, provisions, covenants and restrictions shall remain in full force and effect.
Subject to the limitations set forth herein, the parties agree to indemnify, defend and hold the other party, its present and future officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and its affiliates harmless from and against any and all claims by any third party arising out of, or in connection with the material breach of the agreement by the indemnifying party.
The failure to exercise, or delay in exercising, a right, power or remedy provided by the Agreement or these Terms or by law shall not constitute a waiver of that right, power or remedy. If The Revive Boutique waives a breach of any provision of these Terms or the Agreement, this shall not operate as a waiver of a subsequent breach or that provision or as a waiver of a breach of any other provision.
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. The Revive Boutique does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of The Revive Boutique, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws The Revive Boutique shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- The Revive Boutique keeps the right to supervise all Comments and to eliminate any Comments which it considers in its complete discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms of Service.
- You warrant and represent that:
- The Comments do not trespass any intellectual property right, counting without limitation copyright, trademark or patent, or other proprietary right of any 3rd-party;
- You’re permitted to post the Comments on thereviveboutique.in and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not contain any libelous, offensive, defamatory, or otherwise unlawful material, indecent or material which is an assault of privacy
- The Comments will not be utilized to promote or solicate business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to The Revive Boutique a non-exclusive royalty-free license to reproduce, use, edit and approve others to reproduce, use, and edit any of your Comments in all or any , formats, forms, or the media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Automobile Association, Chambers of Commerce, Consumers Union, and AARP;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavourably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations on behalf of integrally suspect types of business, such as work-at-home chances, shall not be permissible to link); (b)the organization doesn’t have an inacceptable record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility related with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of The Revive Boutique; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise steady with editorial content in a newsletter or alike product advancing the mission of the organization.
Please include your your organization name, name, contact details (like mobile number and/or e-mail ID) also your site’ URL, a list of any URLs from which you aim to connect to our Website, and a catalogue of the URL(s) on our website to which you may like to link. Permit 2-3 weeks for a reply.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) doesn’t misleadingly imply endorsement, sponsorship, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; (b) is not in any way disingenuous; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
Permitted organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of any other description of our site or material being associated with that makes sense within the framework and presentation of content on the involving party’s site.
- By utilizing of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
No use of The Revive Boutique’s logo or other creation will be permissible for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libellous, criminal or obscene, or which violates, otherwise infringes, or advocates the breach or other defilement of, any 3rd-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
Customer shall be liable for amounts that The Revive Boutique incurs to collect payment, including without limitation, collection agency fees, reasonable attorneys’ fees and arbitration or court costs.
Payments made by Customer shall always be used first to meet all the interest and costs owed and subsequently for the settlement of claims under the Agreement which have remained outstanding for the longest period of time, even when Customer specifies that the payment relates to another claim.
Customer shall not be entitled to refuse to discharge or to suspend the discharge of its payment obligations on account of an alleged Defect in the Products, or on any other account whatsoever.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
At the same time as we endeavour to confirm that the info on this website is truthful, we do not warrant its wholeness or accuracy; nor do we pledge to guaranteeing that the website remains accessible or that the factual on the website is kept updated.
General Terms (Shipping, Return, Exchange, Replacement, Delivery):
Shipment: Shipping charges will vary according to places. You will be informed before shipping.
Return & Exchange: Return or exchange is only for damaged products (if any), and definitely not for any others reasons. Make a video of parcels always (from before opening the parcel-seal up to full view of your material). We are not responsible for any damage and missing of products without a proper video. Return and replacement is strictly not accepted without proper video.
Delivery time: will take about 10-15 working days for any courier service. (Exceptional during lockdown). The estimated delivery times are suggestive, and, on some cases, there might be some unescapable delays beyond our control. We will update you accordingly in case of any delays.
Note: Its only online business and no complaints regarding colour difference will be considered, because screen lighting and resolution of camera differs.
Please note that there may be restricted orders that we are incapable of accepting/fulfilling and must cancel.
- We have the complete right, at our sole decision, to cancel or refuse any order for any reason.
- Some circumstances that may result in your order being cancelled comprise restrictions on quantities available for purchase imprecisions or errors in pricing or product details, or problems identified by our fraud and credit avoidance department.
- We may also require additional confirmation or info before accepting any order.
- We will contact you if any or all portion of your order is cancelled or if additional details are needed to accept your order.
- If your order is cancelled after your credit/debit card has been charged the supposed amount will be swapped back in your Card Account.
- The customer agrees not to challenge or argue the decision made by The Revive Boutique and accept The Revive Boutique’s decision regarding the cancellation.
Governing Law and Arbitration
Unless stated otherwise in inscription, any and all agreements between the Parties shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State (India), notwithstanding conflict of law principles, and without giving effect to the State (country). All disputes and controversies arising out of or relating to these Terms or the relationship of the Parties shall be finally and bindingly resolved under Indian Council of Arbitration in front of a sole arbitrator. The place of settlement shall be based on our will (India only).. Any award, judgement or payment issued under such settlement may be entered by any party for order of application by any court of competent jurisdiction. any cause of act against The Revive Boutique, irrespective whether in contract, offense or otherwise, must start within one year after the cause of act accumulates. otherwise, such cause of deed is permanently barred.
To the extreme range permitted by applicable law, we reject all depictions, warranties and conditions regarding our website i.e. thereviveboutique.in and the use of it (including, without restraint, any warranties implied by law relating to suitable quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of sensible care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- exclude any of our or your concerns that may not be omitted under applicable law.
- exclude or limit our or your legal responsibility for scam or fraudulent parody;
- exclude or limit our or your legal responsibility for personal injury or death resulting from negligence;
- limit any of our or your legal responsibility in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
The exclusions and limitations of liability depart in this Section and somewhere else in this disclaimer: (a) are dependent on the previous paragraph; and (b) rule all liabilities ascending under the disclaimer or regarding the subject matter of this disclaimer, counting liabilities rising in contract, in offense (including abandon) and for breach of constitutional duty.
To the point that the website and the details and services on the The Revive Boutique are given free of charge, we will not be accountable for any damage or loss of any nature.